Intellectual Property Rights Cell
The IPR Cell was established in the BCACS on 28th January 2015. Dr. Rekha Mahajan was the chairman of the committee when it was formed. The pioneer members of the committee were Prof. Aloke Banerjee, Prof. Trushna Khandalkar, and Prof. Monika Kulkarni.
- To create an awareness about IPR for faculties and students of the college.
- To conduct workshops, seminars and training course on IPR.
- To disseminate the knowledge on patents, patent regime in India and abroad and registration aspects.
- To impart training on future endeavours regarding patent filing process.
- To encourage faculty members and students to go for patentable works
Committee Member 2019-20
|Sr. No.||Committee Member||Designation|
|1||Dr. G. Y. Shitole||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Nilesh Patil||Member|
|3||Dr. Jayasree Nambiar||Member|
|4||Dr. Anjum Khan||Member|