Goals & Objectives Of Perspective Plan
Writing a vision document envisages a concerted team effort. Considering the background of our college as an institution imparting quality education in commerce field, the College IQAC has identified the goals of perspective plan as follows
Short Term Goals
- To keep faculty members abreast with the latest trends and developments in Research, Technology and Teaching methodologies.
- To motivate the faculty to remain exposed to the Industrial processes & activities.
- Majority of the students should graduate with Distinction/Honors in all branches.
- To continue the special classes for non-English medium students to improve their Communication Skills.
- All information concerning students/ staff to be made available online.
- To make the Campus green and chemical free.
- To go for the energy auditing of the whole campus.
- We shall strive to produce more national level players in upcoming years.
- Conducting faculty and student development programs for cutting edge trends and technologies.
Long Term Goals
- To build & promote teams of experts in the upcoming trends and technologies in education sector.
- To promote quality research and undertake research projects keeping in view their relevance to needs and requirements of technology in local industry.
- To institute a sustained quality system embedded with a conscious, consistent and programmed action;
- To create an enabling academic environment for students embedded with sincerity, discipline and commitment;
- To mould humane citizens of the nation;
- To establish globally the brand image of the college;
- To emerge as a model college for commerce education.