Goals & Objectives Of Perspective Plan
Writing a vision document envisages a concerted team effort. Considering the background of our college as an institution imparting quality education in commerce field, the College IQAC has identified the goals of perspective plan as follows
- To keep faculty members abreast with the latest trends and developments in Research, Technology and Teaching methodologies.
- To motivate the faculty to remain exposed to the Industrial processes & activities.
- Majority of the students should graduate with Distinction/Honors in all branches.
- To continue the special classes for non-English medium students to improve their Communication Skills.
- All information concerning students/ staff to be made available online.
- To make the Campus green and chemical free.
- To go for the energy auditing of the whole campus.
- We shall strive to produce more national level players in upcoming years.
- Conducting faculty and student development programs for cutting edge trends and technologies.
Long Term Goals
- To build & promote teams of experts in the upcoming trends and technologies in education sector.
- To promote quality research and undertake research projects keeping in view their relevance to needs and requirements of technology in local industry.
- To institute a sustained quality system embedded with a conscious, consistent and programmed action;
- To create an enabling academic environment for students embedded with sincerity, discipline and commitment;
- To mould humane citizens of the nation;
- To establish globally the brand image of the college;
- To emerge as a model college for commerce education.